In a South Street apartment, the tenth in our every-other-month series of Story Shuffle was held with a bevvy of salads, snacks and wine.
All of the audio is now live.
Choose from the stories below or find them all here.
- How my father kept me from being kidnapped (I think): Shannon McDonald
- What it means when a childâ€™s toys are in too many different homes: Patrick McNeil
- Four Temperaments of Parenthood: Christopher Wink
- High school strip poker and the unlikely punishment — LeAnne
- Emma on parents [No audio]
Emma told a fine parents story, so it’s a shame that the memory card was full and so the story was never recorded.
A high school strip poker party and the unlikely result, as told by LeAnne.
There are Four Temperaments of parenthood and Christopher Wink says he’s visited them all.
How tragedy can change a parent-child relationship forever, no matter how much support is around it, says Patrick McNeil.
This one time Shannon McDonald swears she thinks her father thwarted her being kidnapped.