Kim Paynter has scars from softball.
Diana Lind had a coincidental discovery of scars in her parents’ pasts.
Emma Jacobs had a surprise in Senegal, it’s given her a scar to remember it.
Yael Borofsky and her longtime boyfriend Frank Berry tell the story of how they met with the help of matching scars.
Christopher Wink tells the story of a surprising way of hiking out of Grand Canyon and a lesson in scars we don’t remember.
In a South Street apartment, the tenth in our every-other-month series of Story Shuffle was held with a bevvy of salads, snacks and wine.
All of the audio is now live.
Choose from the stories below or find them all here.
- How my father kept me from being kidnapped (I think): Shannon McDonald
- What it means when a child’s toys are in too many different homes: Patrick McNeil
- Four Temperaments of Parenthood: Christopher Wink
- High school strip poker and the unlikely punishment — LeAnne
- Emma on parents [No audio]
Emma told a fine parents story, so it’s a shame that the memory card was full and so the story was never recorded.
A high school strip poker party and the unlikely result, as told by LeAnne.